The past, present, and future are all in the Corvette. Chevy relies on the past to build the present, and we think your future would be bright behind the wheel of one of our Corvette models. This legendary vehicle is waiting for you, and Major World Chevrolet is the place to be because of our stellar sales experience. East Hills drivers, read on about the Corvette models on offer and start dreaming about what life could be like in one.
The Corvette Lineup
- Corvette Stingray: This vehicle has a 6.2L engine that gets Bayside car enthusiasts from 0 to 60 mph in just 3.7 seconds. This engine zooms with a whopping 460 horsepower, perfect for those who like being first in line at the merge.
- Corvette Grand Sport: This Corvette model has the same 6.2L V8 engine that is found in the Stingray, but with additional aerodynamic engineering to provide even better performance and handling.
- Corvette Z06: Looking for race car performance? The Corvette Z06 is your dream drive. 650 horsepower is in your future, meaning you can get from 0 to 60 mph in under 3 seconds. With a dry-sump oil system and Continuously Variable Valve Timing, you’ll be a beast on the highway with this vehicle.
- Corvette ZR1: This is the fastest Corvette model you can buy, with a 2.85 second 0-60 mph time. How about top speed? You can sprint to 212 mph behind the wheel of this vehicle.
Previous Corvette Generations
We’d like to take a moment to pay tribute to the history of the Corvette. Here’s a list of the prior models of Corvette that have been available to Forest Hills thrill-seekers over the years:
- Corvette C1: 1953-1962
- Corvette C2: 1963-1967
- C3 Corvette: 1968-1982
- Corvette C4: 1984-1996
- C5 Corvette: 1997-2004
- C6 Corvette: 2005-2013
- C7 Corvette: 2014-2019
- C8 Corvette: Debuted in 2020
Find Your Corvette at Major World Chevrolet
If peak performance is what you desire, Major World Chevrolet would love to make it a reality for you. Come on over to our lot, take a test drive of this legendary sports car, then talk to us about your financing options. We’re always interested in telling local drivers about their Chevy future. Contact us today to get started!
More from Major World Chevrolet
The best part about shopping for your new Chevy Trax is picking out the colors! There is a whole rainbow of 2024 Chevy Trax exterior colors to choose from, ranging from Cayenne Orange Metallic to Cacti Green. The 2024 Chevy Trax interior colors come in an impressive array, as well, all built to match your…
Looking for a compact SUV that excels in Long Island City? Meet the 2024 Chevy Trax. Wondering about the 2024 Chevy Trax fuel efficiency? The answer: an impressive 28 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. This exceptional fuel economy results from advanced engineering and a powerful engine that defines the 2024 Trax….
Are you ready to upgrade your East Hills driving experience? Take advantage of the space, technology, and convenience that the 2024 Chevrolet Trax interior has to offer. We’ve enhanced this model year compared to the 2023 Chevrolet Trax interior so that you can enjoy your rides even more. We’ve improved our engineering to be able…