2022 Chevy Tahoe Towing Capacity
The Chevy Tahoe is a bold and spacious SUV with seating for up to eight passengers, but just how many pounds can the Chevy Tahoe tow? The 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity reaches up to 8,400 pounds when properly equipped – which translates into brand new opportunities for the East Hills roads ahead! Dive deeper into the 2022 Chevy Tahoe maximum payload and towing capacities with Major World Chevrolet, and be sure to check out our new inventory at Major World Chevrolet.
How Many Pounds Can The 2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow?
From towing lumber to the worksite in Bayside or hauling camping gear through Forest Hills, the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity unleashes new potential for your travels. So, how many pounds can the 2022 Chevy Tahoe tow? The towing capacity ranges from 8,000 to 8,400 pounds – depending on your chosen configuration. Take a look at the configurations available:
- 5.3L 2WD: 8,400 pounds
- 5.3L 4WD: 8,200 pounds
- 6.2L 2WD: 8,300 pounds
- 6.2L 4WD: 8,100 pounds
- 3.0L 2WD: 8,200 pounds
- 3.0L 4WD: 8,000 pounds
2022 Chevy Tahoe Maximum Payload
What about the 2022 Chevy Tahoe maximum payload and power? Once again, the Tahoe impresses with its versatile performance in Forest Hills. Choose between three different rock-solid engine options to achieve the driving experience that you need, from the well-balanced base V8 to turbo-diesel options:
- 355 horsepower
- 383 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,834 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,746 pounds
- 420 horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,671 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,616 pounds
3.0L Turbo Diesel
- 277 horsepower
- 460 lb-ft of torque
- 2WD payload – 1,717 pounds
- 4WD payload – 1,625 pounds
2022 Chevy Tahoe Tow Hitch and Features
Not only does the Chevy Tahoe deliver impressive strength, but also finesse. Features like the 2022 Chevy Tahoe tow hitch and OEM accessories help give the control that you need when hauling heavy loads, and there are plenty of standard and optional features to explore:
- Active Fuel Management: This smart system uses 12 modes of cylinder deactivation to better target towing power and fuel economy at the same time.
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This semi-autonomous technology allows you to follow the ebbs and flows of surrounding traffic automatically without fussing with controls.
- 13 Camera Views: With features include “transparent trailer” and “rear trailer” modes, the wide range of camera views provides exceptional situation awareness on the roads.
- Max Trailering Package: This extra trailering package includes a high-capacity radiator and cooling fan, a Hitch Guidance system with Hitch View, an integrated trailer brake controller, and the Chevrolet trailering app.
- Trailering App: This app offers trailer profiles, trailer tire temperature monitoring, trailer tire pressure, and specialized Side Blind Zone Alert.
Test Drive the 2022 Chevrolet Tahoe at Major World Chevrolet
Now that you’re familiar with the 2022 Chevy Tahoe towing capacity, payload, and specs, it’s time for your test drive! Contact us with any questions or simply stop by our showroom in Long Island City to get behind the wheel.
More from Major World Chevrolet
The best part about shopping for your new Chevy Trax is picking out the colors! There is a whole rainbow of 2024 Chevy Trax exterior colors to choose from, ranging from Cayenne Orange Metallic to Cacti Green. The 2024 Chevy Trax interior colors come in an impressive array, as well, all built to match your…
Looking for a compact SUV that excels in Long Island City? Meet the 2024 Chevy Trax. Wondering about the 2024 Chevy Trax fuel efficiency? The answer: an impressive 28 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. This exceptional fuel economy results from advanced engineering and a powerful engine that defines the 2024 Trax….
Are you ready to upgrade your East Hills driving experience? Take advantage of the space, technology, and convenience that the 2024 Chevrolet Trax interior has to offer. We’ve enhanced this model year compared to the 2023 Chevrolet Trax interior so that you can enjoy your rides even more. We’ve improved our engineering to be able…