2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
Do you want to upgrade your East Hills commute to a more fuel-efficient option? The new 2022 Chevy Equinox is a great choice for you, offering up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with its base-level engine; the Chevy Equinox fuel economy is ideal for commuters. Check out the Chevy Equinox gas mileage according to engine options with Major World Chevrolet, then visit us in Long Island City for a test drive!
2022 Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy According to Drivetrain
The 2022 model year Chevy Equinox only offers one engine option to Bayside and Forest Hills drivers. Enjoy the efficient 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder. Your choice of FWD or AWD will affect the Chevy Equinox fuel economy ratings for this engine will vary ever so slightly:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
2022 Chevy Equinox Engine Performance
Not only does the Chevrolet Equinox gas mileage prove to be amazing, the Turbo-powered engine also delivers strong performance specs on Long Island City roads and highways.
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
You can haul a compact teardrop camper trailer or even an ATV on your next trip outside of Forest Hills.
Chevy Equinox Efficiency Features
Including the engine, there are a variety of engine features that make the Equinox even more efficient:
- Automatic Stop/Start: When you come to a complete stop with your foot on the brake pedal,, the Equinox engine will shut off to save fuel. As soon as you remove your foot from the brake, the engine automatically and instantaneously restarts. You’d be surprised by how much gas can be saved at long traffic lights with this standard feature!
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Did you know that when one or more of your tires has too much or too little air, it can affect your fuel economy? The Equinox is standard-equipped with a TPMS that will tell you when your tire pressure is off, so you can rest assured you’re always traveling with a good grip on the road and without needlessly wasting fuel.
Test Drive Your Chevy Equinox at Major World Chevrolet!
Contact us to arrange a test drive in Long Island City today! You can explore its spacious interior and convenient technology that comes standard, like the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system and Teen Driver technology. Be sure to apply for financing and value your trade-in before your come in so you can be all set to go as soon as you arrive in Long Island City!
More from Major World Chevrolet
The best part about shopping for your new Chevy Trax is picking out the colors! There is a whole rainbow of 2024 Chevy Trax exterior colors to choose from, ranging from Cayenne Orange Metallic to Cacti Green. The 2024 Chevy Trax interior colors come in an impressive array, as well, all built to match your…
Looking for a compact SUV that excels in Long Island City? Meet the 2024 Chevy Trax. Wondering about the 2024 Chevy Trax fuel efficiency? The answer: an impressive 28 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. This exceptional fuel economy results from advanced engineering and a powerful engine that defines the 2024 Trax….
Are you ready to upgrade your East Hills driving experience? Take advantage of the space, technology, and convenience that the 2024 Chevrolet Trax interior has to offer. We’ve enhanced this model year compared to the 2023 Chevrolet Trax interior so that you can enjoy your rides even more. We’ve improved our engineering to be able…